...well, not exactly.
Rick headed to London this week for the first time on a work excursion and Mae hit the POOL (at our local YMCA... not in England) for swim classes for the first time.
London: Rick left on Sunday for London for a few days. He is there hosting a customer conference for his clients. The conference went really well and we are looking forward to Rick coming home Thursday night. We are really looking forward to smothering him with slobbery kisses and tight hugs. 
'Pool: Mae and I started "diaper dips" with our friends Kate and Calli. Kate was sweet enough to take some photos of Mae and me in the pool at our first class. Mae seems to really like the time in the pool and at her second class today was learning to splash when it was time and even blew a few bubbles in the pool (mimicing mommy). We love spending time playing in the water and
playing with Calli and Kate. We feel really lucky to have met such wonderful people here in Louisville.
So, my life as a single parent is coming to an end. Can't wait for Rick to come home! I actually faired better than I expected. While I miss Rick dearly, I have been enjoying the "me" time I've had after Mae hits the hay for the night (and control of the tv :).
Mae looks like she loves the water!
ReplyDelete