The start of the new year seems to hold so much possibility and hope. As I think about what 2010 might hold for us, I just get flat out get giddy. For those who don't know this about me, I'm a daydreamer. My daydreams aren't actually about fanciful things, but are typically along the lines of making special memories together. Rick can attest to this.... while out to dinner, or laying in bed before falling asleep, I beg him to daydream with me about having another baby and Mae growing up, or the Virginia Beach vacation we have planned with friends and family from Clyde, or the cruise we're taking with the Fletcher's to celebrate Carmie's birthday. I LOVE anticipating the exciting events that may happen in our future. Maybe its because I'm a "planner" so I like to have a mental picture about these future events. (My mom and I often tease that the anticipation about a vacation, is just as fun as the actual trip!) When I think about 2010, I am filled with anticipation and excitement! Now that I think about it... no wonder I'm so excited about 2010......
The "anticipated" TOP 10 of 2010 (in no particular in order)
1. Mae turns 1 year old
2. Vacation to Virginia Beach with Mom and Dick and friends from Clyde... can't wait to play in the sand with Mae.
3. Our friends are having babies this year!!!
4. The Fletcher family cruise
5. Lots of golf for Rick.... he's so excited and I'm excited for him
6. The possibility that our family will get larger
7. Getting to know our Loiusville friends even better
8. Swim classes with Mae
9. the KENTUCKY DERBY! (we're having a party!!!)
10. Making special memories with our family and friends
Needless to say, I'm excited!
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment