Holy Cow! It has been 6 months since my last post. WOW! And so much has changed in that time period. I was just looking at my last blog entry and realized that I no longer have a baby.... more like a toddler. She is growing so fast!!!! This entry will attempt to filling the gaps of Mae's development. Problem is, my dedication to picture taking has been POOR! Here's what we have....
Mae and Brown Dawg - May 2010
Mae kissing Brown Dawg - June 2010
Look at that face.... July 2010 (okay, I'm guessing.... but it seems about right)
Swimming in the backyard
August
Kara Sutton made Mae this blanket... she loves it!!
Daddy and Mae ready for a weekend of football!!
Well, that's the quick and dirty.... And we're having a baby!!! Due February 15th. Over half way there! We are really excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment