
Man, do I love my husband. One of the things I love about him is how he can create such enthusiasm when it comes to even the most normal of events.... take dinner for example. When Rick found out that my parents were coming to Louisville this past weekend, he decided we would eat surf and turf. I thought, sure some shrimp coctail and steak. Fun! but I couldn't figure out why he was so JAZZED! SO enthusiastic! Then I realized that Rick had
elaborate plans...which included a glorious baked scallop dish, filets wrapped in bacon, and the kicker.... live lobsters overnighted from Maine!?!?!?! WHAT!? We've never even had surf and turf before (at least at home) and he's going ALL OUT! The dinner was amazing! Absolutely amazing. Thank you Rick for making our life so fun and enthusiastic. I love being your wife!
Meet Rick's friend "Franklin"
How adorable is he? Sounds like so much fun! Eric loves doing the whole lobster thing too.....Kim
ReplyDeletethis. is. HILARIOUS! can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a doll. We had such a great time and the lobster couldn't have been any better! Now we will never settle for anything less. Love you so! momma
ReplyDelete