Well, its official. We survived our first day...Mae at daycare, Me at work. I'd have to say that I did a bit better than Mae did. I got a call from the daycare about 3.5 hours into Mae's 5 hour day. She was having some issues, so I picked her up a bit early. So, we'll try it again tomorrow. I'm sure it will go better. It's just a lot to adjust to, for the both of us. Here's a pic of us heading out for our FIRST DAY! Her darling outfit is from my best Minneapolis friend, Jilian Kenney! Thanks Jil!
Mae has started eating CEREAL!!! Well, kinda... as you can see from the picture, she wears most
of it. Rick and I celebrate if we think she swallows a few times. Rick has been handling the nightly cereal duties and he's doing a great job. So is Mae!
And Finally..... Jen Cundiff came to Louisville to visit several people she loves, and the Fletcher's are lucky enough to be on that LIST! Jen even helped me out big time by entertaining Mae while I jumped on a conference call in preparation for starting back to work this week. Both Mae and I had the best time hanging out with "Auntie Jen". COME BACK SOON!!!
You and Mae look amazing...I just love that you're doing this blog...makes me feel like I'm right there with you all....love you guys to bits!
ReplyDeleteKim